Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Some things....

Betsy and I have decided to start this up again.....I think its good, sometimes I think of things that should be shared with the world.

An update:
-I am in nursing school now and it is crazy stressful, but I am very happy with it thus far, as in I have not changed my mind and wanted to change my career path (yet again).
-I STILL work at The Fountain on Locust (which everyone should check out). It is a great place with great people (which is why I hold onto it even though I never want to go to work).
-I miss Betsy.

Something old: hilarious and wonderful

Something new: Well, its been on for awhile now, but GLEE is my new obsession....I don't normally keep up with TV shows but I will stop the world to watch this one.

Something borrowed: First linked from my roomie Claire's blog and thought it should be shared....maybe. Gaga is CRAZY. Very tempting to go to her show in January but it is probably sold out already and I don't really have $$ :(

Something blue: Love this.

No comments: